Vs > Fergana
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Fergana Climate & Distance Between
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Miri, Malaysia
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Loja Argelia, Ecuador
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Bariloche, Argentina
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Milwaukee, Wi, Usa
Fergana vs Paris, Il, Usa
Fergana vs Silute, Lithuania
Fergana vs Xankandi, Azerbaijan
Fergana vs Cape Uelen, Russia
Rai Valley vs Conway, Ar
Maun vs Ponza Island
Yarmouth, Ns vs Eelde
North Battleford, Sk vs Shreveport, Louisiana
- The distance between Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria and Fergana, Russia is approximately 5,570 km or 3,461 mi.
- To reach Constantine (Ain El Bey) in this distance one would set out from Fergana bearing 287.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Constantine (Ain El Bey) bearing 244.3° or WSW .
- Constantine (Ain El Bey) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Fergana has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Constantine (Ain El Bey) is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Fergana is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 1.6 °C (2.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10 °C (18°F) less in Constantine (Ain El Bey). The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 335.9 mm (13.2 in) more which is equivalent to 335.9 l/m² (8.24 US gal/ft²) or 3,359,000 l/ha (359,099 US gal/ac) more. About 2 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.1° higher in Constantine (Ain El Bey) than in Fergana.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Constantine (Ain El Bey) relative to Fergana. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fergana vs Constantine (Ain El Bey)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-6)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Entebbe, Uganda
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Kerman, Iran
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Opotiki, New Zealand
Fergana vs Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
Fergana vs Leipzig, Germany
Fergana vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk
Fergana vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Augusta, Mt vs Crotone, Calabria
Tartu vs Mykines Fyr
Cimone Mountain vs Shingle Point, Yt
Marengo, Il vs Kirov
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Fergana Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Climate Guides for Locations near Fergana