Vs > Obihiro
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Obihiro Climate & Distance Between
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Rabat, Morocco
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Storrs, Ct, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Lake Hawea, New Zealand
Obihiro vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Obihiro vs Mwmosa, Malawi
Obihiro vs Cape Frasca, Italy
Obihiro vs Asosan, Japan
Palma De Mallorca, Majorca vs Kochi
Sao L. Gonzaga vs Corumba
Newkirk, Ok vs Beni Abbes
Mcinnes Island, Bc vs Barcelos
- The distance between Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria and Obihiro, Japan is approximately 10,173 km or 6,322 mi.
- To reach Constantine (Ain El Bey) in this distance one would set out from Obihiro bearing 326.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Constantine (Ain El Bey) bearing 210.2° or SSW .
- Constantine (Ain El Bey) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Obihiro has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Constantine (Ain El Bey) is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Obihiro is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 8.9 °C (16°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10 °C (18°F) less in Constantine (Ain El Bey). The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 404.4 mm (15.9 in) less which is equivalent to 404.4 l/m² (9.92 US gal/ft²) or 4,044,000 l/ha (432,330 US gal/ac) less. About 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.6° higher in Constantine (Ain El Bey) than in Obihiro.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Constantine (Ain El Bey) relative to Obihiro. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Obihiro vs Constantine (Ain El Bey)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -77 (-3)
|| -82 (-3)
|| -124 (-5)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -404 (-16)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Tessalit, Mali
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Tacna, Peru
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Orono, Me, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Akune, Japan
Obihiro vs Velikie Luki, Russia
Obihiro vs Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Obihiro vs Balkhash, Kazakhstan
Obihiro vs Nema, Mauritania
Bergen vs Conceicao Araguaia
Tindouf vs Mindat
Upernavik vs Mae Sot/ Tak
Belmullet vs Val D’Or, Quebec
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Obihiro Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Climate Guides for Locations near Obihiro