Vs > Quesnel, Bc
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Quesnel, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Abashiri, Japan
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Blaine, Wa, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Thomasville, Al, Usa
Quesnel, Bc vs Langdon, Nd, Usa
Quesnel, Bc vs Fort Smith, Nt, Canada
Quesnel, Bc vs Dusanbe, Tajikistan
Quesnel, Bc vs Atuona, Hiva Oa, French Polynesia
Dajabon vs Krasnojarsk
Sainshand vs Koszalin
St Maarten vs Slave Lake, Ab
Chiba vs Golden, Bc
- The distance between Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria and Quesnel, Bc, Canada is approximately 8,939 km or 5,555 mi.
- To reach Constantine (Ain El Bey) in this distance one would set out from Quesnel, Bc bearing 39.4° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Constantine (Ain El Bey) bearing 151.8° or SSE .
- Constantine (Ain El Bey) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Quesnel, Bc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Constantine (Ain El Bey) is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Quesnel, Bc is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.3 °C (18.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.6 °C (13.7°F) less in Constantine (Ain El Bey). The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 25.9 mm (1 in) less which is equivalent to 25.9 l/m² (0.64 US gal/ft²) or 259,000 l/ha (27,689 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.7° higher in Constantine (Ain El Bey) than in Quesnel, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Constantine (Ain El Bey) relative to Quesnel, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Quesnel, Bc vs Constantine (Ain El Bey)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -26 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Findlay, Oh, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Kadugli, Sudan
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
Quesnel, Bc vs Indianola, Ia, Usa
Quesnel, Bc vs Ardmore, New Zealand
Quesnel, Bc vs Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada
Quesnel, Bc vs Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Auckland, Otara vs Grottaglie
Adrian, Mi vs Famagusta
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Liepaja
Alagoinhas vs Magadan
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Quesnel, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Climate Guides for Locations near Quesnel, Bc
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NNE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) NE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) ESE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 295.2 kms (183.4 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) SSE